I have given my 12th exams just now and now i am here with this free month of july waiting for my college to begin from 2nd of august.Its really nice to see how i passed my school which was concluded with a dream like farewell party and a lot of love from every direction.I had a few regrets about the things i did not do in school like playing well(or trying to do that),not making MORE friends...not studying that hard.but it is all ok in the end when i see not a single complain from anyone.I thought i would be thrown away from the society because of getting low marks,but it did not happen.Thank God !
Atlast I have got admission in English Honours for which i had been praying from a very long time.I had some long discussions with some of my elder relatives that English Honours will not give me a good career.But i have vision of what i have to do next.I am ready to work hard and i have supports to always bear with me.Its a nice feeling !
No comments:
Post a Comment